Thursday, 19 November 2009

Amended List (from original september post)

1) Learn to play my harmonica - well, I 'found' my harmonica...

2) Return to London, uk.

3) Travel - give family the experience of travel, culture, diversity within

4) Find nice home for our cats - they deserve that - DONE! Granted it wasn't the home I had envisioned but I think they'll be fine. Now if I could stop dreaming about them returning home or being returned to us.

5) Respect my child's right to health, get rid of the cats asap to any old place - DONE! See item 4.

6) Write more, more often, different capacities -CHECK-ish = am doing to some degree, hooray!

7) Publish blog -CHECK! I finally did this one almost 2 years after having started a blog, I continued to add to it AND make it public. I have another friend to thank for inspiration on this one. Thanks Mama T! :)

8) Library/Literary Studies

9) Work in a library or book/literature environment

10) Write children's stories with lesbian/gay families in mind

11) Learn as many languages as possible -quasi check, have a good handle on francais, less espanol, can sing in portuguese!, very little chinese & japanese, working on german & hebrew

12) Paint; water colour, oil, wine, etc.
12a) Woodworking-Check-ish=underway!

13) Practice tai chi or yoga "regularly"

14) More capoeira

15) Work on (start) my child's scrap book

16) Change tattoo (alter, replace...)

17) Adhere better to diabetic diet - progress :)

18) Learn to sew/take sewing class
18a) Knit more/take knitting workshop - progress :)

19) Do Aids Walk for Life fundraiser

20) Endeavor to never ever make anyone feel small, inadequate, undeserving ... you get the idea -Check-ish; being a human being, is a constant discipline

21) Change outdoor light bulb - DONE! erm, thanks honey ;-)

22) Be Ellen & Portia's gal pal

1 comment:

Eve said...

So much progress, so soon! I'm proud, Ms. Wilde!