Friday, 22 January 2010

s'plosion

Its what I'm waiting for, the explosion. Either one that consists of many wonderful cohesive words that land beautifully on page or something dreaded & half expected. Waiting for it ... here it comes, something is creeping near ... I feel it.
No?
So anxious, paranoid? ... did I forget my meds again??

n'kay. Then I'll sit down and make something occur. Here I am, at the keyboard. House is moderately quiet. Got my tea. Cookies. There are all these letters in front of me and I struggle to remember all those good ideas I had all week long. I want to be able to bang my hands all over the keyboard (just like my 4 yr old [ yep there it is, child in blog entry]) and be thrilled with the brilliance I created on screen.
The only thing I can remember is shaking my head around so the two neurons in my big empty head can meet once again & form a thought worth conveying.
So I force my self to sit down now & write something. And this is what I get. This is what you get cyber world, you lucky ducks.
The world really does feel like it has tilted on me. Nothing bad has happened, I have no complaints, life is good. I'm enjoying it. The Twilight Zone.
This week I'll blame it on lack of sleep.
Maybe cross country skiing will help! If only I had the skis...

No comments: