I need this day off.
I need it, to be tired.
I need it, to be sick.
To wander if I want to.
Aimlessly.
To sit outside and enjoy the sun.
To read a book, if I want to.
To take a nap, if I want to.
To need a nap but choose to blog instead.
To blog then nap with no obligations.
To NOT go to a funeral.
To grieve.
To cry.
To not cry.
To have hurt feelings.
To remember and laugh, if I want to.
I need the next week to be seven Saturdays just like today,
To do what I want to
In my own time
With my own agenda.
I need a break,
This time.
To look at the blue sky for hours.
To fall away into the day forever.
To be stunned.
To funnel all the pain away
If I want to.
To not help anyone.
To not feel guilty.
To be overjoyed, grateful, lucky.
I need you to come to me for love
To give to me and receive from me
Love.
That is all I need today.
The rest has no business with me.
Not today, no matter who wants to.
Saturday, 15 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
*love*
Post a Comment