Well they are not, necessarily, odd to me. But I can recognize when some may look at me sideways. Good for them.
1) I can't mix milks. Its not the same cow. Chicken meat too, different chickens.
2) I can scarcely pass by a cute little pocket note book without saying to myself "I must have that!" and then scooping it up & rushing to the check-out to buy it.
3) I kind of understand why dogs have to turn around in a circle three times before settling into a cosy spot.
4) I have to smooth the hairs on my arms all in the same direction. I can't stand them messed up!
5) Phone and Loathing in anywhere plus Las Vegas.
6) I find the following a waste of time & energy:
- swallowing saliva
- blinking. drives me batty!
- peeing. etc.
7) Columny things freak me out. Not columns as in pillars. Hmm, little round things piled on top of each other in rows & columns. ULGH!!! I'm feeling it, Yuck!
8) Life is going along great and along comes a hemorrhoid.
9) Signing my donor/health care card means I will probably die before the ink dries. Let this blog be proof that I do, indeed, wish to donate my parts upon my ultimate demise. I know, it doesn't work that way :(
10) I do not like reading book introductions. I just want to read the book. So I usually read the introduction after I've finished the book (or at least half way through).
Wednesday, 17 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
More please! Love knowing the unique bits... makes the story richer!
ohhhh... i totally get why dogs do that too ;-) love this one.
Post a Comment